Content & Intellectual Property
The documents, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, presentations, materials, trademarks, service marks, logos, the Forum look and feel and all other content made available within and the elements comprising the Forum are the property of the Organisers. No license or other right to such materials is granted to you. You may not copy, download, distribute, publish, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, sell, sublicense, make available or otherwise exploit any such materials. You may not use or alter the trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or source identifiers of the Organisers without the permission of the party owning such trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans or source identifiers.
You may be permitted to submit questions, participate in polling within the Forum. You retain ownership of the content you have submitted, however, upon submission, you grant the Organisers a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, broadcast, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform any of your submissions in connection with the Forum or for promotion or redistribution of all or part of the Forum in any format and through any channel. You may also be exposed to submissions from other users. The Organisers are not liable to you for any other user’s submissions, and you agree to waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Organisers with respect to other user’s submissions.
You are prohibited from, and agree not to:
- copy, modify, reproduce, transmit, republish, distribute or create derivatives of any of the content, software or materials available in the Forum;
- launch any automated system, including, but not limited to, “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers” which access the Forum platform in a manner that sends more request messages to the platform in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- transmit material that contains malicious code, such as viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful elements;
- use the communication systems made available to you within the Forum for commercial solicitation, unless expressly authorized to do so by the Forum's Organisers or intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and internet protocol addresses;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information;
- make or submit any sexually explicit, racially, culturally, politically or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, discriminatory or abusive statements or content;
- impersonate any other person or entity or stalk or otherwise harass any other user;
- make or submit any obscene, hateful or otherwise offensive material, comments or content;
- submit content which features pornographic, sexually explicit, describes or encourages dangerous or illegal acts, graphic or gratuitously violent content; or
- invade another user’s privacy or publish another user’s personally identifiable information without such user’s consent.
Third Party Websites
The Forum may contain links to third party websites which are not owned or operated by the Organisers. Please consult such third party websites for their policies. We do not have control over, endorse, or are liable to you for any third party websites.
Liability & Warranties
You are solely liable for any and all actions, omissions and conduct within the Forum, including the comments or content you have submitted. You represent and warrant that you will not submit material which is copyrighted, confidential, protected by trade secret or any other intellectual property rights, including privacy or publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owners to post the material and to grant to the Organisers the rights necessary to broadcast such material within the Forum.
You agree that your use of the Forum shall be at your sole risk. The Organisers disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Forum and your use thereof. The Organisers make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content or the content of any sites linked to the Forum and assumes no liability or responsibility for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content or the event software, (ii) property damage resulting from your access to and use of the Forum, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of the Forum, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission of the Forum, or (v) any bugs, viruses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Forum by any third party. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered through the Forum or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner, advertising or elsewhere.
In no event shall the Organisers be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever arising from your or any user’s use of or access to the Forum.